At Enwave Australia, our experienced Human Resources team works closely with line management carefully defining the selection criteria for the vacant roles, ensuring we source the right person for the vacant role.
The first step in the recruitment process is your online application. Your online application enables you to provide information about your professional and educational background to demonstrate that you meet the requirements for the role. It is also important that you take the time to read the position description carefully and make sure that you show that your experience and skills match what is required for the role.
Your application is reviewed against set criteria. If you are a shortlisted applicant the following steps will occur depending on the role:
- A phone interview may be required in the first instance. This is a short 20-30 minute phone interview with a Human Resources team member, who will provide you with the details of the recruitment process and expected timeframes.
- First round interview with Human Resources and the line manager at Enwave Australia. This interview will assess the applicant's ability across the key selection criteria.
- In some instances, a second round interview to delve further into the complexity of the role which may include skill and competency assessments.
- A pre-employment medical is a mandatory requirement for all job roles at Enwave Australia.
- Background checks are performed for all candidates prior to starting with Enwave Australia. Suitable referees are individuals with whom you have previously worked, preferably your direct manager. Further guidance will be provided when relevant.
- IN some instances, depending on the job role, you may be required to do some testing or provide a presentation, this will be outlined to you prior or after interview.
- A verbal offer of employment will be made to the successful applicant by the Enwave Australia Human Resources team.
- Following acknowledgement of interest from the successful applicant, a formal offer of employment will be made in writing.
- To accept the offer of employment the successful applicant must return a signed contract of employment.
- The successful applicant will undergo an induction process where they will be introduced to Enwave Australia and our Corporate Values, ensuring they gain a thorough understanding of how Enwave Australia operates at both a strategic and operational level.