At Enwave Australia, our experienced Human Resources team works
closely with line management carefully defining the selection criteria
for the vacant roles, ensuring we source the right person for the vacant
The first step in the recruitment process is your online application.
Your online application enables you to provide information about your
professional and educational background to demonstrate that you meet the
requirements for the role. It is also important that you take the time
to read the position description carefully and make sure that you show
that your experience and skills match what is required for the role.
Your application is reviewed against set criteria. If you are a
shortlisted applicant the following steps will occur depending on the
- A phone interview may be required in the first instance. This is
a short 20-30 minute phone interview with a Human Resources advisor,
who will provide you with the details of the recruitment process and
- First round interview with Human Resources
and the line manager at Enwave Australia. This interview will assess the
applicant's ability across the key selection criteria.
- In some
instances, a second round interview to delve further into the complexity
of the role which may include skill and competency assessments.
- A pre-employment medical is a mandatory requirement for all job roles at Enwave Australia.
checks are performed for all candidates prior to starting with Enwave
Australia. Suitable referees are individuals with whom you have
previously worked, preferably your direct manager. Further guidance will
be provided when relevant.
- A verbal offer of employment will be made to the successful applicant by the Enwave Australia Human Resources team.
- Following acknowledgement of interest from the successful applicant, a formal offer of employment will be made in writing.
- To accept the offer of employment the successful applicant must return a signed contract of employment.
- The successful applicant will undergo an induction process where
they will be introduced to Enwave Australia and our Corporate Values,
ensuring they gain a thorough understanding of how Enwave Australia
operates at both a strategic and operational level.